Updated 6/3/17 – Click Here to go to my trailer ratings page and short list. I’ll be back to better organize these links!
- Rollingretreats.com: If I was to buy a used DRV fifth wheel, or maybe new, I’d start looking here. (10/8/14)
- RVs for Less: Claim to be #1 DRV dealer.
- Kansas RV Center: Specialize in fulltime rigs (12/21/14)
- RV Wholesalers: Located in Ohio. Might get a quote here after rig selection. They also claim to have a nationwide service network. Here is a link where a guy reports paying $20,000 less for a Heartland Landmark than other bids. (7/20/15)
- Haylett Auto and RV in Michigan: Produce some of my favorite trailer walk-throughs. (10/20/16)
- General RV: Is the largest family owned dealership in the country with 11 locations in 5 states. Wonder if that would make it easier for repair in that you would have bought it from them. (2017)
- RVs For Less Dealership: A blog follower posted an awesome comment about the dealership. They sell DRV and Heartland Landmarks. They were easy to deal with and the couple stayed two nights in the dealerships RV lot checking everything out. They are located in Knoxville, Tenn. Which happens to be a nice place to vacation.
- RV Nations: Appears to have good pricing on Forest River Cedar Creek and maybe lessor models of Heartland brands. (12/16/16)
- Lakeshore RV: In west Michigan has a large selection of Bighorns and Montana. They claim no one will beat them on price. Some friends bought here and said they have RV ports to park in for days while you make sure everything works in your new trailer. (4/2/17)
- RV Outlet USA: Has some good pricing on Keystone Montana’s, especially the full paint legacy editions. They also stock Heartland Bighorn and Big Country. (2/8/17)
- Lamesa RV: Multi-state dealership. Bighorn, Montana, Landmark, Big Country and Vilano. Pricing looks real good (8/27/17)
- Campers Inn: Another dealership with multiple locations. I heard about it from a forum member who bought their Vilano fifth wheel here. (2016)
- RVingPlanet.com: Claims to have all the floor plans and units in one location. Good way to check out floor plans. (1/1/17)
- Pete’s RV: Is a wholesaler with three national locations to include Indiana. Readers say they are awesome to work with. Sell many major brands to include Keystone, Heartland and Lower Level Forest River. And they have a service center and honor all warranties. Could this take the place of a local dealer? (7/18/17)
- RV’s Unlimited: In Alabama claim to give you the best price upfront with no hidden fees. Sells Redwood and Vilano. I noticed they sell the past years model new at 30% off MSRP. (10/4/17)
- Three Way Camper Sales: Atlanta Georgia. A person I contacted on the forums got his 2018 3401 Redwood here for $71,000 plus all options at cost. That’s a good deal. He trusts the dealer also.
- Quality RV: Linn Creek MO near Lake of the Ozarks appears to have good pricing on Cedar Creek Hathaways. Noticed their 2018’s were priced 30% off MSRP.
Online Sales, Individuals and Consignment:
- RVTrader.com: To compare prices (12/2/14)
- NADA.com: RV values (2/2/15)
- RV Buyers Guide: Some good articles as well (2/22/15)
- PPL Motor Home Consignment Sales: Lost this link and just found it again. They sell all kinds of trailers as well. I often go here to look at floor plans also. Here is a link to what units recently sold for. (6/9/15)
- RV Guide.com: Free RV ratings. Might be a place to start the search. (7/18/15)
- Dream Finders RV: Individuals selling and buying. (11/20/14)
- RVT.com: New and Used RV listings. People even leave reviews of models they are looking at. Better organized than RV Trader.com (9/13/15)
- Consignment RV Sales: Had to add this one as it’s located in Missouri a few hours from my home. (9/14/14)
- RV USA.com: Every topic rolled into one site, such as RVs for sale, forums and finding campgrounds. (2/1/16)
- RV Online: For sale around country to include by individuals (3/19/16)
- Smartrv.com: Another place to shop for RV’s (4/12/17)
Parts/Warranty/Service and More:
- Arrow RV Parts: They have a local warehouse (12/28/14)
- Trailer Tires and Wheels – Heard about this on the Tumbleweed blog. (3/23/15)
- Wholesale Warranties: Again, heard about them on the Tumbleweed blog. (3/29/15)
- eTrailer.com: A place to order parts. (4/7/15)
- Cummins Onan Generators: Here are all of them. (8/26/15)
- RV Service Reviews: Lots of ratings for service work sorted by state: (9/12/15)
- RV News.com: Magazine with current events and products. (10/4/15)
- RV Consumer Group – Annual subscription for RV reviews and reports (11/26/15
- RV Driving School: Show a list of instructors on a map. (1/23/16)
- RV Salvage: Listed by state. Good place to buy furniture? I’ve also read in Elkhart Indiana there are outlet stores selling excess RV furniture. (3/13/16)
- Performance Trailer Braking: Mobile install of disc brakes. They travel to you. (2/7/17)
- A good suggestion I read in a forum was before you take delivery of your new unit, call the factory with the VIN and make sure all the technical bulletin fixes and recalls were performed on your new unit.
- Electrical Innovations Inc.: Located in Louisiana. Read in a forum post where they can installed used generators and fix them up.
- Ambest.com: To check insurance company ratings to include warranties.
- CandCRVinsurance.com: Broker for all types of insurance to include health.
- Coach-Net: An often mentioned best roadside assistance insurance. Don’t buy it from the dealership. In fact, maybe have all your insurance and warranties picked out before going to the dealership and make the finance guy convince you his is better. They just don’t offer roadside assistance. They offer warranties and more.(9/9/17)
RV Lot Sales:
- RV Park Store.com: Selling lots and memberships (2/17/15)
RV Magazines and News:
- RVBusiness.com: Wealth of information about news in the industry. (4/23/15)
- RV Tech Magazine: Found this site when looking a what coolants to use in a diesel engine (6/8/15)
- RV Daily Report: I’ve just started looking around the site. Lots of topics. (4/15/17)